Software that makes it easy to manage every aspect of your insurance program
How long would it take you to answer a basic question about your premiums?
Answering even simple questions about coverage can be difficult and time-consuming if the information is buried in paper files or stored with a broker. And the more brokers, carriers, claims, and policies you have, the harder it is to keep track of insurance coverage on all exposures or verify coverage when an event happens.
Better Analysis, Deeper Insight
Riskonnect’s insurance management tools provide a quick and easy way to manage your policies from all carriers and brokers to give you better analysis, deeper insight– and ultimately reduce your Total Cost of Risk.
Policy Management App
- Consolidates insurance policies across all brokers and carriers into a single location.
- Syncs policy information from your brokers’ systems, including Marsh’s Global Policy Digest.
- Filters policies in predefined views, such as expiring policies, policies in effect, policies with active claims, historical policies, and future policies.
- Shows policy currency in local terms and converts it to a currency common for all policies.
- Provides insight into counterparty risk and more.
Program Management App
- Consolidates policies across all brokers and carriers for a global view of all programs.
- Reveals duplications or gaps in coverage.
- Offers insight into program effectiveness through advanced premium analytics and loss runs by carrier, line of business, and time period.
- Automatically converts local currency to a currency common for all policies.
- Automatically builds complex program graphics, including filters such as line-of-coverage, perils, brokers, carriers, layers, and locations.
Erosion Analytics App
- Monitors in real time how claims and corresponding paid transactions are eroding aggregates and policy limits.
- Uses time-stamped transaction records to show which transactions breached a program layer or met a policy aggregate.
- Provides summary-level results at the program and policy levels to highlight what has been eroded and how much of an existing aggregate remains.
- Alerts key stakeholders and carriers when a policy has met an individual limit or claim has met the overall aggregate.
- Shows historical insurance program performance.
The Complete Guide to RMIS
Whether purchasing for the first time, replacing a homegrown process, or upgrading an outdated system, our buyer's guide provides valuable insight to help you make a wise choice.